Perky By Nature was born out of a need for a reusable cup with a take-away cup feel and no plastic after taste. Made from 65% bamboo fibre, 30% corn fibre and 5% natural resin they are designed to last but when you have finished with them you can bury them and they will biodegrade in around 2-3 years as opposed to plastic which can take between 450-1000 years to decompose. The silicone sleeve and lid seal can be recycled.
- 12 Ounce Medium / 354ml capacity
- Secure screw-on bamboo fibre lid
- Central hole to fit a straw
- Silicone sleeve to protect hands against hot liquids
- Easy to clean, all silicone parts and seals are removable for an easy wash