Kfibre™ is a functional and prebiotic fibre for gut health management and microbiome support containing active phytonutrients and antioxidants
If you suffer from digestive troubles and your body is telling you it's time to change your diet, a complex prebiotic mix of insoluble and soluble fibres, phytonutrients and natural antioxidants can get you back on track with just a spoonful each day. This is what Kfibre can do for you.
- Kfibre is a high nutrient fibre supplement.
- Diets high in fibre have been shown to improve general well-being, digestive health and to alleviate bowel discomfort.
- Kfibre™ is made with 100% natural sugarcane, however KFSU removes 95% of the sugar.
- No chemicals used in production.
Directions for use
Liquid Applications: Smoothies, protein shakes, milk and flavoured mixes.
Baking (cakes, biscuits, bread, pancakes): Follow your recipe – for every 1 cup of flour, add 1 tablespoon of Kfibre™ (may need a little more liquid).
All other applications: At user’s taste/preference. Suggestions: Icing, soups, dips, meatballs, homemade sausage rolls, cheesecake base, mashed potato/pumpkin, gravy, quiche, scrambled eggs, bliss balls, protein balls and energy bites.
If you have a history of sensitive gut health, we encourage you to start with the Sensitive Gut recommendation, then increase the amount slowly over 28 days.
Fibre usage suggestions: 1 serving = 1 teaspoon (1.5g)
Sensitive gut 28 day weaning phase
Microbiome support ½ teaspoon
Digestion & bowel function ½ teaspoon
Constipation adults/children ½ teaspoon
Dietary indigestion/heartburn ½ teaspoon
Weight management ½ teaspoon
Microbiome support 1 teaspoon
Digestion & bowel function 1 teaspoon
Constipation adults/children 1 teaspoon
Dietary indigestion/heartburn 1 teaspoon
Weight management 1 teaspoon
Standard usage: 1 serve = 1 teaspoon
Microbiome support 2 serves per day
Digestion & bowel function 2 serves per day
Constipation adults/children 2 serves per day
Dietary indigestion & heartburn 1-2 serves per day
Weight management 2-3 serves per day
Constipation: Drink more liquids
Weight Management: 30 minutes before meals
Dietary indigestion & heartburn: As per table or as needed
100% sugarcane fibre (sucrose reduced).
Kfibre™ contains no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or chemical stimulants. Kfibre has no known allergens.
- Please drink more liquids when taking Kfibre
- As your body adjusts to increase in fibre, you may experience altered bowel movements.
- Improper or overuse may result in discomfort.
- Never ingest or inhale the powder directly.
- Do not use if tamper evident heat seal is not intact.
- Do not use in case of medically induced constipation.
*Children must be on full solids
Not intended for immediate relief. Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.