ANTI-INFLAMMATORY | DIGESTIVE SUPPORT | INDIGESTION & REFLUX | MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
- Ginger is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve inflammation
- Supports healthy digestive system function
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion
- Relieves nausea
- Reduces occurrence of symptoms of motion/sea sickness
- Relieves symptoms of travel sickness
- Relieves morning sickness
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults and children over 6 years: To relieve symptoms of motion sickness, take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to travel, followed by 1 capsule every 4 hours. To support healthy digestion, take up to 4 capsules daily. To relieve morning sickness, take 1 capsule up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Children under 6 years old: Only as professionally prescribed. Do not exceed 4 capsules daily.
Cautions & Interactions
If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your medical practitioner. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Each capsule contains:
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root extract dry conc. 40 mg
equiv. dry root 1 g (1000 mg)
No added wheat, gluten, yeast, animal products, milk derivatives, eggs, soy bean products, lactose, sugars, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Contains residual sulfites.