For those with delicate, mature or sensitive skin and for anyone new to dry brushing the soft jute fibres of the ECOMAX Princess Brush will be the perfect fit.
The long timber handle allows for easy reach as you dry brush over your whole body.
Practiced for centuries, dry brushing is a holistic approach to daily wellbeing. The gentle act of brushing the skin with a dry brush, followed by a shower or bath has benefits beyond beautiful skin, not only is it a natural way to gently exfoliate, it increases circulation and stimulates the lymphatic system aiding in detoxification of the body.
- Soft Bristle – Jute
- Dry use recommended
- Ideal for those new to dry brushing or with sensitive skin
Length: 35cm (Brush Head Length: 14cm)
Please note that as these are a handmade product there may be slight variation in sizing.
- Jute Fibre – a soft yet strong fibre
- Generously Plush – the head is full and fluffy with abundant fibres
- Natural Fibre – unlike plastic bristles which retain their sharp edge when cut, natural fibres have a soft rounded edge to prevent damage to your skin
- Non Toxic – our fibres are free of chemicals sprays
- Plastic Free - ensuring no micro-plastics will make their way down your drains to the ocean
- Biodegradable – compost to breakdown naturally
- Ethically Handmade – supporting women producers in Sri Lanka
- Vegan Certified – no hidden animal products
Care of brush
It is beneficial to remember that your brush is made from natural fibres and much like your cotton bath towel you need to treat it well to prolong its life and stop it developing mildew. As your brush will accumulate the dead skin cells from daily dry body brushing, spray after each use with our ECOMAX Turmeric cleansing brush spritzer to keep the bristles bacteria free and wash in warm water regularly with an antibacterial soap, shake out excess water and hang brush to dry in the sun. Never leave your brush soaking in water or in a damp environment.
End of life
Once your brush has reached the end of its life, throw it in with your compost, once the fibres have broken down retrieve the wire and recycle at your local scrap metal collection point.