Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian-friendly digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion.
- Assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
Each capsule contains:
Amylase 10 thousand DU
Protease 60 thousand HUT
Lipase 400 LipU
Tilactase (Lactase) 1.5 thousand ALU
Cellulase 125 CU
Bromelains 1.5 million PU
Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry 600mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings. Vegan Friendly.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.