Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
Each tablet contains:
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed 50mg, min. dry equiv. 3.5g
std. to flavanolignans 40mg
Asian Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) whole plant 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 46.67mg, dry equiv. 700mg
Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry equiv. 1g
Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 100mg, dry equiv. 500mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Contains naturally occurring salicylates.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets, 2-3 times daily.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.