Memory, cognitive function and learning
- Fusion Memory combines six herbal ingredients, including a standardised extract of ginkgo and a standardised and clinically tested extract of brahmi called BacoMind®
- Ginkgo supports cognitive function, including memory, learning and information processing and attention span, so consider using it during periods of prolonged mental activity, like studying
- Brahmi improves memory and attention span in people aged over 50 years and supports their ability to learn and process new information
- Siberian ginseng is traditionally used to enhance memory in Chinese medicine
- Also contains gotu kola, schisandra and kola nut
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) BacoMind® whole plant 250mg, min. dry equiv. 5g
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf 60mg, min. dry equiv. 3g
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) leaf 70mg, dry equiv. 700mg
Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root 33.3mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) fruit 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Kola nut (Cola acuminata) seed 60mg, dry equiv. 300mg
BacoMind® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Contains caffeine 3mg per tablet. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional