Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains high-strength vitamin C to maintain immune system health.
- Vitamin C is an important nutrient for humans that cannot by synthesised in the body.
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus provides 1g of vitamin C in a low acid form to support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc support prostate and reproductive system health in males. They also maintain sperm health and motility.
- Vitamin C supports blood vessel, blood capillary and bone health.
- Vitamin C and zinc help connective tissue formation and maintain skin health.
- Zinc is an important trace mineral that is involved in over 300 chemical reactions in the body. A diet high in plant foods can impact zinc absorption.
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains 8mg of zinc to support wound healing and metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains antioxidants that reduce free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin C forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
Each tablet contains:
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 605.3mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitmain C) 500mg
Sodium ascorbate 562.4mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc 8mg
Rutoside (rutin) 5mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1 tablet one to three times daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.