Anti-inflammatory formula to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms such as pain, swelling and joint stiffness
- High potency curcumin plus ginger and standardised boswellia extract
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Combines three herbs with anti-inflammatory actions (based on laboratory studies)
- Contains curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times
How it works
The herbs in Fusion Curcumin Advanced help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms. For example, in mild osteoarthritis of the knee, curcumin (from turmeric) and boswellia help relieve symptoms of pain, inflammation and stiffness. Boswellia also supports joint mobility, and has been shown to help sufferers walk further when taken for at least eight weeks. In laboratory studies, these herbs show anti-inflammatory actions, as does ginger.
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is seen as having anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and like ginger and boswellia, is used to help relieve mild rheumatic pain.
According to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), turmeric regulates and invigorates the Qi (energy) and Blood, while ginger has warming properties, so both are used to ease period pain and mild muscle and joint pain.
Curcumin Advanced contains Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract standardised for its content of the therapeutically active curcuminoids.
It’s been specially formulated with piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times compared to taking curcumin alone.
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome 200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 13g
standardised to curcuminoids 190mg (bioavailability up to 20x regular curcuminoids 3.8g)
Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin 3.75g (3750mg)
standardised to beta-boswellic acids 150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 3.75g (3750mg)
standardised to gingerols 30mg
Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit 110mg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Directions for use
- Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.