With dong quai, traditionally used in Chinese medicine as a blood tonic that improves skin health by relieving dry skin
- Features Japanese catnip, traditionally used to relieve itchy skin and symptoms of mild eczema and hives in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Contains burdock, traditionally used to relieve mild psoriasis symptoms in Western herbal medicine, including dry, scaly skin
- Burdock is also traditionally taken in Western herbal medicine to support natural detoxification processes via the skin
- Includes dong quai traditionally used in TCM to promote skin regeneration, and to improve skin health by relieving dry skin, based on its traditional use as a blood tonic
- Donq quai is also traditionally taken in TCM to relieve mild allergy symptoms affecting the skin including symptoms of skin hives
- Blend of traditional Chinese and Western herbs – nine botanicals in all, including tribulus, fang feng and rehmannia
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 75mg, dry equiv. 1.125g
Japanese catnip (Schizonepeta tenuifolia) leaf 150mg, dry equiv. 750mg
Burdock (Arctium lappa) root 50mg, dry equiv. 500mg
White peony (Paeonia lactiflora) root 68.57mg, dry equiv. 480mg
Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 80mg, dry equiv. 480mg
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) fruit 32mg, dry equiv. 480mg
Fang feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 100mg, dry equiv. 400mg
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root 32.5mg, dry equiv. 325mg
Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 30mg, dry equiv. 150mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Take 2 capsules, twice daily.
Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.