High-strength, 11 strain probiotics
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is a high-strength combination of 11 different probiotics to maintain beneficial intestinal flora and healthy digestive system function.
- Probiotic 55 Billion supports digestive system health by helping to restore friendly intestinal flora in the gut.
- Supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health by maintaining beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa and assisting the repair of the gut wall lining.
- Probiotic 55 Billion is a digestive carminative that reduces flatulence, and relieves abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- Improves bowel regularity and relieves constipation. It also helps to reduce the occurrence of constipation.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Probiotic 55 Billion contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile to support immune system health.
- Probiotic 55 Billion contains dairy-free probiotics sourced from Daniso®, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- Room-stable and does not require refrigeration.
Each capsule contains not less than 55 billion cfu from:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001) 6 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14) 300 million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (HOWARU® HN019) 2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04) 200 million CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37) 24.9 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115) 15 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (FloraFIT® Ls-33) 300 million CFU
Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36) 200 million CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21) 1 billion CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 100 million CFU
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.