With echinacea and elderflower, traditionally used to relieve common cold and flu symptoms in Western herbal medicine
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and over
- Delicious, naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour
- Mixes easily in water or juice, so it’s easy for kids to take
- Sweetened with stevia, and contains no added sugar
- Includes echinacea to support children’s immune systems and thus help them fight illness, as well as to help relieve blocked and runny noses associated with common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus elderflower to relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats and mild fever, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Also contains the traditional Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia, plus elderberry, equivalent to 408mg per 2.5mL of elderberry juice.
Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 22.55 mg, dry equiv. 135.3mg
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root & rhizome 14.35mg, dry equiv. 86.1mg
Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 33.85mg, dry equiv. 338.5mg
Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 56.4mg, dry equiv. 338.4mg
Plus fresh juice:
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit 34mg, fresh equiv. 408mg
Contains purified water, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, glycerol, xanthan gum, Stevia rebaudiana, pear and blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived), silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and potassium sorbate.
Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL two to three times daily.
Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL two to three times daily.
Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL two to three times daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Contains potassium sorbate and sulfites. Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.