Vitamin C plus zinc to support healthy immune system function
- High-potency, chewable vitamin C with zinc, elderflower and a delicious elderberry flavour, suitable for adults and children over 6 years
- Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced is a buffered vitamin C formula, meaning that it's gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- It maintains vitamin C levels in the body
Nutrients in Vitamin C 1000 Advanced support:
- Healthy immune system function and the immune system’s actions in fighting illness
- Reduced free radical formation in the body
- Wound healing
- The formation of collagen, a structural component of the skin, bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage
Each chewable tablet contains:
Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate) 544.6mg
equiv. to ascorbic acid 450mg
Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate) 337.5mg
equiv. to ascorbic acid 300mg
Ascorbic Acid 250mg
Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1000mg
Zinc (Zinc glycinate) 5mg
Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower 100mg, dry equiv. 600mg
Flavoured with elderberry. Naturally sweetened with monk fruit.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial colours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Chew 1-2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-8 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) ½ tablet once a day.
Children 9-17 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) ½ -1 tablet once a day.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional