Support brain function in children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care contains concentrated fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, plus iodine.
- Provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- Children’s Fish-i Care contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 essential fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- Supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- Maintains skin health in children.
- Helps support healthy eye development, and supports eye function in children.
- A delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that’s naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol.
Each chewable capsule contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 500mg
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg
Potassium iodide equiv. iodine 50 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Vegan Friendly.
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.