Sore throat? Runny nose? Fever? Take ActiViral™ at the first sign of symptoms to fight colds, flu and other viral infections.
- Combines the antiviral properties of echinacea and andrographis with the immune-supporting benefits of zinc and vitamin C
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs)
- Relieves symptoms of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis, including sore throat, runny nose, headache and mucous congestion
- Take at first sign of cold symptoms
- Vegetarian formula
How it works
Fusion ActiViral contains andrographis, which may help reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis.
Symptoms relieved may include sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, headache and mild fever.
Andrographis has antiviral properties, as does echinacea, which is used to stimulate immune health and fight mild infections in traditional Western herbal medicine. Zinc and vitamin C provide additional immune support.
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf
|standardised to andrographolide
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf
|standardised to oleuropein
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))
|equiv. to zinc
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for use
Recommended dosage: Take 2 capsules once or twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
- Child 2-5 yrs: Take ½ capsule, once or twice daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- Child under 5yrs: Take only under medical supervision.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.