Also known as stinging nettle.
This herb has some great benefits and is not just a pesky weed, especially the nettle leaf which can be drunk as a herbal tea:
- High in chlorophyll
- Good amounts of vitamins C, B’s and K
- High levels of calcium, iron, potassium and phosphorus
- Topically can be used for burns, wounds, nosebleeds, insect bites
- Has anti-inflammatory properties – orally or topically can be used for relief of osteoarthritis
- Antihistamine effects to help asthma, allergies and hayfever
- Studies have shown that Nettle root can improve urological symptoms in benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Country of Origin: Albania