MooGoo's Milk Shampoo is one of their most popular products and was originally made for a family member with an itchy scalp
Combining 5 natural cleansers that foam up well, although the foaming action isn't quite as intense as it would be if a synthetic detergent like SLS or SLES was used. MooGoo was happy to make the small trade-off to use ingredients that are healthier for us and the envrionemnt.
Ever think about what happens to your wash products after they go down the drain? Silicones and synthetic ingredients don't break down into their natural components easily in the water system.
- Gentle and effective coconut and glucose based cleansers for natural, healthy, clean hair.
- Healthy hair and scalp, free from drying and irritating detergents and sulphates (SLS & SLES).
- Milk Protein protects hair fibres and revitalises its natural protective layer for more resilient hair.
- Vibrant and easy-to-manage hair, free from silicone-based ingredients that build up and cause limpness.
- Maintains a healthy microflora on the scalp to reduce itchiness and flakes, for a healthy head.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glycol Distearate (Emollient), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Coco Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Oatmeal (Phthalate-Free), Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair).
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.