With white horehound, traditionally used to relieve dry coughs in Western herbal medicine
- Fusion Cough Lung Tonic contains: White horehound, traditionally taken to ease dry coughs in Western herbal medicine
- Thyme, traditionally used as an expectorant, and to reduce coughing and mild upper respiratory tract congestion in Western herbal medicine
- Elecampane, traditionally used as a lung tonic in Western herbal medicine
- Chinese licorice, traditionally taken to relieve coughs and clear phlegm in Chinese medicine
- Also available as Cough Lung Tonic capsules
- Can be taken with Fusion Cold & Flu liquid to help reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms, according to Western herbal medicine
Each 5mL contains herbal liquid extracts dry concentrate:
Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 500mg, dry equiv. 500mg
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) herb 500mg, dry equiv. 500mg
White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) herb 425mg, dry equiv. 425mg
Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 62.5mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Aster (Aster tataricus) root & rhizome 250mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 225mg, dry equiv. 225mg
Stemona (Stemona japonica) root 200mg, dry equiv. 200mg
Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata) herb 200mg, dry equiv. 200mg
Contains ethanol 24% v/v, glycerol (vegetable), spearmint oil and purified water. Contains pollen (naturally present).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, sugar, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Take 15mL two to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
If coughing or other symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Adults only. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use in children. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.