- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Each capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate 25mg
equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg
Calcium pantothenate 25mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 25mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.95mg
Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 842 micrograms
equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400 micrograms
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12) 400 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegan friendly.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.