Gentle on the stomach
Contains iron glycinate, an organic form of iron which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of iron (such as iron sulfate) plus vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and folic acid
- Gentle on the digestive system
- Includes vitamin C to aid the absorption of dietary iron
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Supports energy levels
- Aids healthy red blood cell production
- Helps maintain haemoglobin formation
- May be beneficial for people with increased iron requirements such as women who are menstruating and vegetarians
Each tablet contains:
Iron (as iron (II) glycinate) 24mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Folic acid 500 micrograms
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500 micrograms
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No added artificial flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.