Comprehensive multivitamin for children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla chewable tablet naturally sweetened with Xylitol to support general health and wellbeing in children.
- A comprehensive multivitamin that contains B vitamins to support energy production and nervous system health.
- Contains 75 micrograms of iodine to support cognitive function, brain health and thyroid gland health in children.
- Contains vitamin C to maintain healthy immune system function and support the immune system to fight illness. Vitamin C also maintains skin health in children.
- Contains plant-based vitamin D3 to assist healthy bone development and maintain bone health in children. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Contains antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each chewable tablet contains:
Retinol acetate 60 micrograms RE* equiv. vitamin A 200IU
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1mg
Calcium pantothenate 1.64mg equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1mg equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 820 micrograms
Folic acid 100 micrograms
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 20 micrograms
Biotin 25 micrograms
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg
Sodium ascorbate 11.3mg equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 1mg
Colecalciferol 2.5 micrograms equiv. vitamin D3 100IU
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 8.27mg equiv. vitamin E 10IU
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 17mg
equiv. calcium 5mg
equiv. phosphorous 3.9mg
Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron 1mg
Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 24.2mg
equiv. magnesium 5mg
equiv. phosphorous 4.3mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL PHOSPHOROUS 8.2mg
Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese 12.5 micrograms
Potassium iodide equiv. iodine 75 micrograms
Selenomethionine equiv. selenium 10 micrograms
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc 500 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.