Immune system support for Children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children.
- A delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
Each tablet contains:
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome extract 33.3mg
derived from dry root and rhizome 200mg
Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit extract 7.5mg
derived from dry fruit 30mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 60mg
Calcium ascorbate 45mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 10mg
Colecalciferol 6.25 micrograms
equiv. vitamin D3 250IU
Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc 2mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. Vegan Friendly.
Children 2-4 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 5-12 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.